Thursday, June 12, 2008

I've probably lost most (all!) my readers...

but I'm back. I am once again going to "try" to be a good bloger. I better succeed this time cause it took me awhile to "spiff up the place". You like??? Just a quick update on my family...

I think most know that I am a stay at home mamma now. I do have a few kids that I watch during the day (including Gracie!). I found that taking Kole to work was not really working out. Between my bedrest, his NICU stay, RSV and the broken arm... lets just say I was needing a lot of extra time off. Plus, my mom had recently gotten a new job and was not able to help me out in pinched times like I was used to. So I decided it was time to be with my kids. You only get this time once... right? So far it is really working out great. They only drive me crazy a little bit (ok a lot!) but I survive. And it was perfect timing with the gas prices going up! I also made director with Scentsy! I was so excited to achieve that. If anyone needs any refills, I put a link on my blog. Tim has already started softball season. It seems like it came early this year. Allie will be 2 in July. I can hardly believe it! She is quite the character and getting very independent. Kole is 8 months (tomorrow). We have finally decided that we're going to keep him around. He is definitly not high strung like he used to be and just last night, he slept through the night (10 hours, people!!!!) When I woke up this morning I jumped out of bed because I thought for sure he had probably beenin their screaming his little guts out for hours. Nope. He was sleeping like a rock so I went back to bed.

All in all, life is pretty... well, normal. We're heading up to McCall this weekend. Hopefully we dont freeze.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Love the picture! You guys are so cute! I'll add your blog address to mine so that all 5 of my readers can start reading yours. Love you sweet pea!

kate said...

Wow! Your blog looks GREAT and I love that picture of you guys! Such a gorgeous little family.

I'm glad you've decided to keep Kole. He'll make it up to you, I think.

Brandon and Lynsay said...

I love your blog friend, so perty!!

Nicole Leavitt said...

Hey there! I saw your link on Lynsay's blog! What a cute family! :)