Sunday, December 30, 2007

mOtHeR-hOoD...

wow! Its been awhile since Ive last posted. A lot has changed... got out of the hospital, got back in the hospital, had a bouncing baby boy... then spent another 2 weeks in the hospital(NICU). I HEART HOSPITALS! :oP

Anyways, I know your supposed to LOVE your children but no one ever said you had to like them. Sounds harsh, I know... but its reality for me ( 7 no, I dont have PPD). We got sooo spoiled with Allie. She was an angel baby. Kole, on the other hand, has thrown us for a loop.

#1 For the past 11 weeks Ive called the recliner "bed".
#2 My bedtime is now from about 2:30am-7am... & thats chopped up... in the recliner!
#3 My "me" time is on the toilet... & even then I still have little fingers wiggling at me under the door.
#4 I feel so lost without my purse!... oh wait, I mean my diaper bag!
#5 I actually look forward to going to WORK!

But ya know what... I wouldnt change any of it for the world. There is nothing like being the ONLY one that can soothe your child. Life is gooood.

:o)

4 comments:

Jodi said...

You said it mama!

Brandon and Lynsay said...

thank goodness you finally updated this thing!! Your still so funny, and I really think you should write a book. I would buy it! ;)

Brandon and Lynsay said...

Forgot to tell you..... I love the title!! he he I am singing in my head right now!

Linda said...

Nature is smart enough to give you the easy child first. If we all had the "problem child" first, no one would ever have more than one!