Friday, June 27, 2008

The greens of my garden...

this is a garden...


this is a garden on drugs...


Tim built me this nice planter box for a raised garden. We planted everything mid May. I cant imagine how big everything will be by the end of the summer. I just thought I'd go out today and take some fun pictures of all the green we have.






and a pretty rose...



and here, we have where used to lay a watermelon plant... up until YESTERDAY. I have no idea what happened to it. It is completly gone... GONE! Explain that!


The birdies have been gettin wild in this Corona bucket... that is now used as a, ahem... birdbath. Ok, I have a little hillbilly in me. Its my mom's fault!


and just a few more randoms...





HAVE A HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYBODY!!!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Ok, I'm jelous. We have a few teeeeenny tomatos on the vine but not so much as a bloom on the zuchinni or squash...

Dee said...

You must have a "neighbor watermelon thief". Someone smart enough to cover up the hole, then planted it in his own garden. The rat.
But your garden is wonderful, you have a green thumb !

Linda said...

Well aren't you just the little gardener! Way to go Jacki! You go Girl!

Brandon and Lynsay said...

You are such a domesticated goddess my friend, I can only hope that one day I may "plant" something and that it may start as a seed and not something I bought at the store!

H said...

I'm jealous, too. We just barely mowed our backyard for the first time ever. I can't imagine growing food there... If I paid for the materials could Tim make a raised garden planting thingy for me? :)

Anonymous said...

You write very well.