Thursday, July 17, 2008

"We dont need no stinking patches!"...

Ok... I have a few moments. The kids are watching Troop Beverly Hills. I seem to know EVERY. SINGLE. line of this movie and somehow cant seem to not mouth every line. But lets see if I can concentrate for just a few seconds to post some random pics.

"Are you drying your nails... or do you have a question?!"

Oh, sorry... back on track... Their are no order to these. Just some randoms of mostly the kids from the past couple weeks...






And THIS is what we woke up to yesterday morning...







And finally, here are a few pics of my veggies. We have a couple of pumpkins. One is about the size of a football and the other is the size of a softball. We also have some zuccini & onions and some decent sized tomoatoes.







Ok, thats my randomness for the day. Now back to Troop Beverly Hills...

4 comments:

Jodi said...

How could you possibly have a bad day when you wake up to that face???

JACKI said...

well... easy... sometimes that face doesnt stay that way.

:o)

Brandon and Lynsay said...

"Excuse me officer, but do you know who this man is? This here is the man....... ha ha, I know every line too, I knew we were bff's for a reason :) Oh, and tell Tim that the pumpkin can't actually be used as a real softball, I know he is such a fanatic!!!!

Dee said...

So, Kole, got himself out of bed, leaped into the walker, and rolled into your bedroom and woke you up? Wow, what a kid !