Thursday, July 24, 2008

Holy zucchini, Batman!!!...

ok, yes... its another stupid blog about my garden.
But, But... look what I can do... I can grow a big ass zucchini...


a big ass (almost) pumpkin...

and a cat... lets see YOU do that!


And Im not sure if you can really see this pumpkin very well, but it grew between the fence & the garden box. Tim had a tough time pulling it out but when he finally did, he pulled out a pretty funny looken, flat pumpkin. This picture, I can tell you, doesnt do it justice...

I took a few pictures of some pretty flowers that I thought turned out nice. Take a look...



I was also excited to see the first signs of life on one of my hydrangea bush. I have never been able to grow my OWN hydrangea. I wont get too excited yet, though. They havent bloomed so I still have plenty of time to kill them...

And look what else I can grow really well...



I must say... I think these ones turned out pretty good!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Jacki, honey, your blog has a thing called spell check. You may want to try it.

The veggies are awesome, your hydrangea is definately going to bloom, and the kids, well, as always, they're adorable!

JACKI said...

there! picky picky!

kate said...

Ha!! Thank you, Jodi. :)

Is your kitty doing what I think she's doing in that garden?? eeeewwww!!!

Nah. Those kids aren't cute at all. In fact, if you want me to take them off your hands, I will.

Brandon and Lynsay said...

Holy Batman!! those veggies are huge!! Good job friend, I am proud of you!! The babies are the best lookin though!! You'll have to help them carve that pumpkin on halloween. and I don't mind if you spell things wrong, I too would have mispaled things worng to. :)

Linda said...

you are quite the domestic diva, no doubt about it!

Linda said...

P.S. You are also becoming quite the photographer! Great photos!