Thursday, July 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the coolest gramma on the block...

I dont think anyone has a gramma like mine. she's not one who sits down and knits or bakes (although, I'm sure she can do those things well). But this is more her thing...

One of my best memories with my grandma was just last summer up in McCall. There was a water volleyball game going on and gramma wanted to be a part of it. She wasnt afraid of anything! She got down and dirty just like the rest of em' and to top it off... lets just say she won the white wet t-shirt contest!

gramma can be classy (which is what she typically goes with) when she wants to...


a redneck when she wants to...


a hilbilly when she wants to (this is gramma drinking homemade wine out of a gas can)...


gramma is also not afraid to get down on the dance floor...



and she can even be a Jamaican when she want to. My gramma makes dreadlocks look good...


But above all, she is a good grandma, great grandma & mom...




gramma,
I just want you to know how much you mean to our whole entire family. You are the glue that holds us all together and we love and cherish you so much for it. All of your kids, grandkids and great grandkids are so proud to call you "ours".
I love you, gramma.
Happy Birthday!




4 comments:

Jodi said...

Jacki you did a great job! You definately said it all!!!!!

Dee said...

Thank you Jacki, that was so very sweet. I enjoyed the pictures, some of them I had forgotten ! But they bring back memories.
Thank you for your love----my family means the world to me and I am so proud of all of you and lucky that I have such a fantastic family.
love you , love you all !!!!!!!

Linda said...

That was excellent Jacki! I just love your blog site!

Sarah Dee said...

Jack! I need blogger help. How do I make my site cute like yours?? HELP!!!!!