Thursday, November 17, 2011

happy 1 year of life to my Hannah-bug...

this little person has me absolutley wrapped around her finger. She has been a great addition to our family and makes us laugh every single day. As nervous as I was about having a 3rd baby, I absolutley CANNOT imagine my life without her. I never thought transitioning to 3 kids could be so easy. Allie plays mother hen with Hannah. She likes to love & protect her. Kole plays rough with her but now that Hannah is older, she loves it. She used to be terrified of him... for good reason! LOL! But now, no one can get Hannah to laugh the way Kole can. She just adores her big brother & sister. Being the 3rd child, she is one tough cookie! She can pretty much endure anything. LOL! We love you Hannah-buggy-boo!!!!



3 comments:

kate said...

She's a doll, Jack. You finally made a baby that looks like Tim!

I bow down to you, having three kids under the age of 5. I don't know how you do it!

Jodi said...

She is so adorable! Happy first birthday Miss Hannah!

Dee said...

When you have children, you raise them the same ( you're sure) but each one has his/her own personality that captures your heart completely. Often times a parent stands back and marvels at the amazing people we have created that make our lives so livable as they are so lovable. THEY are their own one of a kind. Isn't that amazing!