Sunday, November 13, 2011

just random...

It's 9:30pm on Sunday night and for some reason I'm feeling the need to post... that being said, I don't feel like I have anything exciting to post about. Sooooo... I am randomly choosing pictures with my eyes closed and I'll post them here... and then maybe write about them. Hows that?! Here goes...
#1} this one was taken about 1 month ago. Just nonchalantly drinking chugging her bottle.

#2} this picture cracks me up! Check out the size of the water gun Kole is hawling around... it's the same size as the kid!

#3} this one happens to be from the same album. Tim & the kids fishing off the end of our dock in McCall. I love this place! This place is pure heaven in the summer and I am SO SO SO glad our kids will have so many memories up here.

#4} Hannah watching intently as daddy cuts her finger nails

Ok... so thats it for the random pictures. And apparently my random mouse cursor did not pick any pictures of Allie. Sorry Allie... next time I guess! I'm going to hit the hay! I'm tired but I have to say it's been a great weekend. Tim & I put the kids to bed on Friday night and had a couple of gin & tonics together. We're so cool. But I like our kind of cool! Saturday we made a family shopping trip to the mall {bleh!}. Then went to Old Chicago and greased ourselves up with their Doubledecoroni Pizza {yum!} and ended our Saturday night having dinner with our neighbors. This morning we again had our neighbors over for a big yummy breakfast that included mickey mouse pancakes for the kiddos. Overall, it was a great lazy day for Tim & the kids and I got some errands & alone time I needed. We finished off our Sunday night with dinner at my dad & Colleen's. And thats that. I'm off to bed!

2 comments:

Dee said...

A perfect weekend, your own little family, friends and more family---life is good.

love the pics ! thanks for sharing.

Jodi said...

I love every post you make. Do MORE!

Love you!