Saturday, June 20, 2009

I have a stalker...

He showed up at my living room window several times yesterday. I called the authorities (my mom). She pretty much just told me to shut my blinds and hope he goes away. I tried it but no, he just moved to the back door so I shut those too. He didn't come back at all yesterday. I thought maybe he was gone for good. Then... 6:20am this Saturday morning... he was at my bedroom window!!! Peeking in on us while we were sleeping! When will this end? When will I ever find peace in my own home???














Not only does he look in my window... he also knocks.

5 comments:

Dee said...

How cute is that ! But----be afraid ! Stalkers are scary !

JACKI said...

he was at my bedroom window AGAIN this morning at 6:20am. He is quickly becoming not so cute! I am not a 6:20am waker!!!

Linda said...

I'd be for calling the authorities!
Call the Fish and Game and tell them they need to come trap and relocate a pest. Can you imagine the 'eye roll' on the other end of the phone when they find out it's a gold finch!!!! LMAO!!!!

Call 'em Jacki! Call 'em!

Brandon and Lynsay said...

You should catch him, put him in a cage and call him a pet. That'll teach him :)

Brandon and Lynsay said...

You should catch him, put him in a cage and call him a pet. That'll teach him :)