Thursday, June 4, 2009

dance dance dance...

Allie had her first dance recital a few weeks ago. All of the little girls did so good and believe it or not, there was no crying on stage. None of em'! At first, when the curtain opened the girls were all stunned and just kind of stood there in ahhh of the crowd. Once the shock wore off they all started dancing. It was funny, the whole time Allie was a little off from everyone else, as you will see in some of the pictures. But hey, I was just glad she didn't just stand there and cry. We were so proud of our little dancer!

(below... Allie is on the far left sitting)

(below... you can see Allie is the only one going to the far right. LOL!)

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh my sweet little baby! So cute! I wish I could have made it. :(

kate said...

That is so cute!! She must LOVE that fancy pink outfit! You're lucky she'll participate. Anna was an ankle-clinger at dance class.

JACKI said...

at first I actually wanted to gag when I saw the outfits. They just reminded me of pagenty crap. But then it sorta grew on me.

Dee said...

Allie is soooooo adorable ! and yes, she definately has her own little thing going on there. But that's ok, someday they'll all be-------Rockettes !

Brandon and Lynsay said...

yay, an update!! the pictures are so cute! I still can't believe how well they did! I had so much fun on our Thursday night dinners together, we need to continue that tradition :)

Linda said...

I always LOVED seeing Lisa's little dance recitals, and Andrea's skating recitals. It just makes a mommmy proud, doesn't it??? How fun and cute!!!