Friday, June 19, 2009

aint she purdy...







Ohhhh she's such a friggen joy. The thing that I'd like to know is WHY oh WHY do they make such a big deal about the age of 2? Terrible 2's?! Huh! They should call them 'a walk in the park 2's'. 2 is nothin! Not only do we know everything at the age of 3, we also don't need any help at the age of 3 and we also get a little sneaky at the age of 3.
Another new 'thing' of hers is changing her clothes 856,000 times a day. a typical outfit for Allie one minute may be a long sleeve shirt with one arm through the sleeve & one arm through the neck hole, a ballerina skirt & some dress shoes on the wrong feet. However, look away for 5 seconds and that outfit might very well change.

At least I still have my sweet snuggly little boy. ;o)

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Well, that last picture of Allie is just so, sneaky. Like "Are you still watching me to make sure I'm not happy?"

And Kole, sweet, sweet Kole.

Nicole Leavitt said...

I completely agree! When Chayse was 2..it was a breeze. I think it needs to change to terrible 3's!!!

Dee said...

Independence is fine, -----when they're MUCH older, say 21 and out of the house. But 3? nuh uh.

AND could be that Kole is taking notes.

Dee said...

SAVE THOSE PICTURES FOR BLACKMAIL LATER !

kate said...

I LOOOVE these photos. I'm so glad you captured this time; it DOES get better and you will have fun tormenting her with these later.

Three is brutal...but that is also the exact time when they start saying the FUNNIEST things ever. They have such a fun perspective on the world and the things they say...Anna would just make me HOWL at the things she said and did at that age. Like I told mom, I think that is nature (or God's) way of making sure you don't kill them when they're 3.