Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I did a 'funny' the other day...



Having the baby formula right next to the coffee pot is not a smart decision on my part. But... that is where it sits. And that is where it has always sat. I often get up EARLY in the morning {like 4:45am now-a-days!} and I'm the one who typically makes the coffee. There have been a number of times that I have almost scooped the formula into the coffee pot instead of the coffee. Oops. But I always catch myself... until a couple of weeks ago. I actually did it. I put one full scoop of formula into the coffee pot... oh yes I did.

5 comments:

Kami Satterlee said...

Hooray for brain growth and a nice full tummy!:) haha too funny

JACKI said...

apparently I needed my DHA & ARA and whatever the hell else is in that stuff that day. lol!It would have been a better story if I actually turned the coffee pot on and proceeded to drink it... but I'd be lying if I said I did. Good story though! ;o}

JACKI said...

Ewwww!

Brandon and Lynsay said...

haha!!!! That's hilarious!!!

Jodi said...

Maybe we could post some of Kole's birthday pictures for a new post????