Sunday, October 2, 2011

the 7 year itch... but I'm not itchen...

Happy 7 year anniversary to my hubby & I!!!
7 years sounds like a long time but it has gone by so quickly. 16 years of friendship... 10 years together... 7 years married... 5 years of being parents together... and he is still my very bestest friend. This guy makes me a better person and I love him for that. What a beautiful life we have made together.


{I wish I could find our jr. high picture from when we were 'going out' to add here}

2 comments:

Dee said...

That is a wonderful history----you two are so perfect for each other. I didn't realize you actually went out in Jr Hi-----and he waited for you all that time. (kinda 'a ) Your kids are soooo lucky to have you as parents-----

Hope you enjoyed yur day at the football game-----Happy Anniversary!

Jodi said...

Happy Anniversary to you! You're very lucky to have eachother and I love you both!