Thursday, August 20, 2009

ohhh... somebody's gonna be sooooo fired!!!

Ok, this is REAL... REALLY REAL!!! I saw this this morning on the actual Sears website. It has been taken down now, obviously. Ok, really?! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! I think someone was super-duper mad at there boss. Fortunately for them, they probably won't have to worry about that pestery boss anymore because something tells me they will no longer have a job at Sears. OMG LMAO again!

Ok to set things straight... I'm not a supporter of baby cooking, nor do I think it's funny... but this, this is funny! Someone has some serious balls and no need for a job!

5 comments:

Dee said...

That is so sick! What are you doing looking for that kind of thing------mad at yur kids?

JACKI said...

LOL! no, one of the mom's on a Baby Board that I'm apart of pointed it out.

Dee said...

OK you're forgiven. Gotta watch out for those two cute kids of yours !

Brandon and Lynsay said...

I think that is so funny! Maybe they had a rough morning with their kids and decided that would be a smart idea. Prob Not. I am guessing that they are now unemployed with the majority of the nation. Um.... so even though you made a post, it wasn't uptodate enough for me..........get to work sister!

Linda said...

OMG! That is just too funny!