Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm putting it out there...

I'm putting this out there for all the world to see! I figure if I do so, I may be less likely to fail... right? I'd like to think so anyway...

ehem!

On October 2nd we are headed to Seattle for a quick 5th anniversary trip with some friends and I am soooo excited! Although, I'd be more excited if I could fit into a cute pair of jeans while I'm there... minus the love handles.

Now... going back in time. From last December to about February I lost 15lbs. Since then I've totally plateaued and maybe even gained a few back.

So I'm putten it out there for all the world to see! I am going to lose 12lbs by October 2nd. That gives me 5 weeks and breaks down to almost 2.5lbs per week. I think it's do-able... right?!

So... I need YOU to ask me how I'm doing once in awhile... or every fricken day maybe! I'll try & keep a little update now and then but in the mean time... just watch my little ticker on the left hand side here and you should see it start going down (insert hopeful face here).

I'm excited! I have my plan in place & my goal in mind. I am going to do this! I am sooo incredibly sick of feeling icky about myself. GO ME!

4 comments:

kate said...

You can do it!!! I hope your plan involves running. I swear by it. Although you and I, dear girl, are "apples"....we carry our weight in our mid-section. But mine has improved considerably since I started running.

I'll check in with you and see how you're doing!

Jodi said...

You're such a beautiful girl - inside and out. But I understand your desire and totally support you! I'll make sure that any food I serve this weekend while you're here helping with the catering is totally unedible. Won't be hard for me to do!

Dee said...

YES YOU CAN ! You have a specific goal and those jeans are just waiting for you. Atta boy, girl !

Linda said...

Ok, Jacki... How are ya doin' with that???

You are so pretty, with or without the weight, but I know how you feel. I get so frustrated with my spare tire, because I used to be so small. Ugh!

Well, give it hell, girl! DAMN the fat, calories and carbs!!! Kick ass and take names!

(Then tell me how the frick you did it!!!)