Sunday, September 6, 2009

week 1...

Let me just say... I am very proud of myself! I'm doing a weekly weigh in at my dad's house because he's got the 'fancy' scale and... well... he's throwing a little insentive my way if I make it to my goal! Yay! Sooo, I headed that way to do the ol' weigh in. Success!!! I lost 4lbs this week! No kidding! And no, I'm absolutly not starving myself! I've changed 3 things in my life...

#really watch what I eat, including portion control
#run/walk every night 1.5 miles (I have a loop!)
#don't eat after 7pm

Now, I know that 4lbs a week is probably not a realistic amount to lose each week but I'll still be happy with 2 or 3lbs. I'll update again next Sunday! :o)

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Good for you! While I think you're beautiful anyway, I know you'll feel better losing a few pounds, getting exercise, and eating right. You go!

Dee said...

Oprah's trainer says ---"not even a grape after 7PM".
It sounds as if your plan is a good one. Atta girl-----I'm proud of you !

kate said...

Good job sweetie!! I'm proud of you. Sounds like you have a good plan. Keep up with the exercise and before you know it you'll be RUNNING that loop a couple of times.

H said...

Way to go!!

Linda said...

Way to go Jacki! I'm proud of you too! I know how hard it is. But you are doing all the right stuff! You are gonna be so hot, all the boys are gonna chase you, and try to kiss you....

Linda said...

Sooo, Jacki, how's it going? You told us to ask occasionally, so I'm asking!

JACKI said...

I haven't made it to my goal. I still have the last 5lbs and so far they have proved to be the hardest... or maybe it's that I'm losing my motivation. LOL!