Friday, January 9, 2009

Oh no... I AM my mother's daughter...

This morning, as I always do, I got out some plates for the kid's breakfast. I have these super easy frozen pancakes that they love. I just pop them in the microwave for a minute or so and they're done. Well, this morning... I did that. Only, I forgot the important part. The pancakes. Yes, that's right... I pulled out the kiddie plates and popped them in the microwave 'for a minute or so' and walked away. I laughed my arse off when I opened the microwave and realized what I had done.

Should I be worried? Shouldn't this kind of forgetfulness be something I should only have to worry about when I'm like... say 40+??? Looks like I not only inherited the good parts of my mom but also some of the weird. Hi mom! Love you!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Hey! Was that a slam?

H said...

LMAO!! Oh my god. That had me in stitches... wow. :)

Dee said...

Welcome to our world ! I'd say that you have too many things running thru your head and were working on automatic.
That's goood. Start each day with a little laughter !

kate said...

Hahahaha!! Oh, you're in trouble. Cuz it only gets worse!

Jacob Whittaker said...

I'm in the same boat, sis. I do things all the time like wander around the house with the truck keys in my hand wondering where I put the truck keys.

Just part of the fun of life, I guess. Man, though, I don't know how many times a week I feel brain dead.

Jodi said...

time for a new post sister!