Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm so stoked!

I'm not sure if you've seen on the left side of my blog but I've been keeping a 'weight loss' ticker. And... notice how it says 10lbs lost?! I have officially lost 10lbs!!! I am so excited I can hardly sit here and type this! I just want to go run around the block 10 times! About 4 weeks ago, I started getting Vitamin B12, B6 & B-Complex injections 2-3 times per week. They are all natural and let me tell you, I LOVE THEM! I have successfully been able to go off & stay off of my anti-depressants, I have more energy & they are helping my lose weight. I would soooo suggest these to anyone who is low on energy, always sick, on anti-depressants or just needs to lose some weight! The only sucky thing... my insurance doesnt cover them. Thats alright though, I plan on probably just using them until late spring when its sunny & warm and we can go outside again.
I'd like to give a big shout out to... ME! LOL! WOOO-HOOO me!!!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Good for you! I want those shots. I'd love to have more energy!

kate said...

Yay you!!! That is so awesome sweetie! Have you changed the way you eat? That's my problem, I don't want to deprive myself of my mochas and icecream. :)

JACKI said...

ya, I have changed the way I eat but not totally. The biggest thing that I changed and I think it has helped the very most, I drink SO MUCH water. And I drink it using a straw. They say you can drink more water using a straw than you could without and boy is that the truth. I have a big plastic cup and I marked it with a permanent marker where 16oz. is and I fill it up to there through out the day. My goal is to drink 5 of those per day (80oz.). Sometimes I drink more. The water really has helped me to feel full so I dont have the urge to 'munch' quite as much.
Another helpful hint that I got, with each main meal, you should eat a protien and a fruit. They balance eachother out and help keep your blood sugars level. Thats what I hear anyway... LOL!

Dee said...

Three big happy cheers for JACKI !

Yes, I glance at your gauge once in awhile and ---- I'm so proud of you ! Losing weight is so darned hard to do----I don't know when you find time to exercise,-----seems all you have time for is---um to get rid of all that water you drink.

Dee said...

New nickname------Tinkle Bell.