Monday, January 5, 2009

2 going on... um... 20...

About a week ago I was sitting at the computer typing away when Allie walked up to me with 2 balls stuffed down the front of her shirt...

Allie- 'wook-et me mommy, my boobies too.'
Me- 'oh Allie, your silly! Mommy isnt ready for you to have boobies. You're only 2!'
Allie- 'oh...' and walks away

soon Allie comes back with the balls out of her shirt...

Allie- 'wook-et mommy, my boobies gone... oh-tay?'
Me- 'Oh good! Phweee!!!'

And then yesterday... Tim was getting her dressed and found wads of kleenex stuffed down the front of her jammies!

Dear God, do you think this is a sign of whats to come?! The child is only 2!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha SHUT UP!
that is to frickin funny!

Jodi said...

They grow up so fast...

kate said...

Oh lord, you are in TROUBLE!!

H said...

OMG! The pressure for boobies starting at 2????

Dee said...

She is scary ! And very observant!
That really is too funny ! I hope you're writing these things down so you can blackmail her later in life ! ( or just to remember them for your own entertainment)

Linda said...

Well, that little hottie! Yep, about 11 years and you are in DEEP doo-doo.