Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We're leaven on a jet plane...


Tim & I went to Reno with the some friends & family this weekend. We had a blast! We got back late Sunday night and we will promptly be leaving again to Seattle. Actually, Allie & Tim already left this morning. Kole & I dropped them off at the airport around 6am this morning. I have to admit that I was quite jealous that Tim got to experience Allie's first plane ride with her. She LOVES planes! But I have to remember that I get to do a lot of things with her that Tim doesnt, so its ok. I know he was really looking forward to their couple days together alone. Kole and I will be leaving tomorrow night (Wednesday). I think he'll do just fine on the plane. We're going to visit Tim's mom's family for Thanksgiving. I just love Seattle! So many things to do & see! I cant wait! This will be Allie & Kole's first time there. I know I'll have fun snapping photos! I'll be sure to share them when we get back! But for now...


adios! Shalom! Ciao! Au Revoir! Sayonara! Good bye!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Hope you have a wonderful time!

Dee said...

I love Seattle too----it is just fabulous ! exciting ! and as you said, so much to see and do.
Have a GREAT time, enjoy your flight and your visit and eat lots!

H said...

We'll miss seeing you but HAVE FUN! :)

Brandon and Lynsay said...

Oh friend! I so miss your cute face! Now, I get to see you for like five minutes.... then your off to Seattle. Which I might add that I am super jealous about... so while your there please do the following: visit the rack, get a coffee at a local drive through, visit Fred Meyers, go to a coy pond, eat a yogurt covered raisins and visit this super cool store at their airport that sells lots of funky things. Can't remember the name though :) see I really wish I could fit in your carry on. Oh that's right, you'd have to saw me in half and take two which would cost you atleast $25 more dollars :) love ya, have fun and Happy Turkey Day!

kate said...

Fun!!! That's so cool that Tim is spending some quality time with just Allie. What a great daddy.

Hope you guys have tons of fun; Seattle is GREAT. Go to the zoo if you can; it is be BEST ZOO EVER.

Anonymous said...

ps.....thank you for the bag o baby books. i started reading 'what to expect when youre expecting' yesterday. ;)