Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Bad Day Gone Good...

I just had the worst best day ever!

#1... we turned down a nice rental because of a crazy landlord
#2... we got turned down from another rental because Tim & I make commission
#3... by this time, feeling really low. Wondering how we are ever going to make it out of this.
#4... We pretty much have our whole house packed and ready to move but nowhere to move to.
#5... All my daycare kids went home early!!!!!!!!!!
#6... made an appt. with my doc. to start on some anti-depresents
#7... finally got Kole un-constipated (hopfully that means a good night sleep)
#8... We now may have hope to stay in our home!!!!! More on that later...
#9... I got to go grocery shopping BY MYSELF!!!!
#10... went out for drinks & dessert with a great girlfriend!!!!

At noon today, I seriously didnt know if this day could get any worse. But then this afternoon was great! I'm feeling quite chipper even though its 12:50am. :o}

And tomorrow should be a good one too. Me & mom are going out shopping for aunt Kate's wedding. I really cant wait. I miss the times that we used to have, just the 2of us... no kids to pack around. I think its gonna be another good one!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm glad your day got better! Can't wait to go shopping today!

Dee said...

Oh boy, just when things are at their worst and you wonder ----what next, some little ray of sunshine comes creeping in. I hope it becomes bright and brilliant and stays.

kate said...

Oh sweetie, I'm so glad your day got better! Sounds like a nice way to end the day, with a girlfriend. And isn't it funny how getting to go to the grocery store alone makes it wonderful?!

Can't wait to see what you guys found today; I hear it was a very successful shopping day!

Love you!