Monday, May 24, 2010

The picture says it all...



... Thats right. I think pretty much everyone knows by now that I'm knocked up... again! We've made it 'out of the woods' and have hit the 12 week mark. Finally! We're a little bit of both... excited and nervous. But for me, I'd say mostly nervous! For those who know me, they know that I don't finish things that I start. I am soooo good at starting a craft/project and then not finishing it. Thats pretty much how my pregnancies go as well. I cook em' and then evict em' early! Not this one though... we're doing things a little different this time around. I go in on Friday morning for a cerclage surgery (if you don't know what a cerclage is, google it). I won't go into too much detail. That plus some progesterone injections each week should hopefully hold me up without any bedrest until November/December. Wish us luck! By the way, my due date is December 4th and we are NOT finding out the sex of the baby. :o}

12 comments:

Jodi said...

Happy, happy, happy! There's nothing better than grandkids...

kate said...

But you ARE naming her/him Olive, right???

So can the rest of us find out the gender?? We promise not to tell you or Tim.

Jodi said...

Yea, what Kate said. Except that part about Olive. Unless of course, you're going to name it Popeye if it's a boy.

JACKI said...

um... no AND no.

:o}

kate said...

Hhmmpphh. You are SO uncooperative.

Dee said...

And so are Jacki's babies.
I guess after having one of each, you don't need to run out at the last minute to buy boy or girl goodies.

(can't believe what you did to that Victory Lady----but its cute !!!)

Brandon and Lynsay said...

So proud of you for actually blogging..... unproud of you for not blogging more. and so excited to meet this lil Compton. I think you should let us all find out, it'll still be a surprise for you!

Linda said...

I still think yer crazy! But I'm sooo glad it's going well.

Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

[color=#ffcc66]Awesome post! thank you for sharing this information. msjackic10.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#ffcc66]bookmarked... Keep up the great site...[/color]

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ приобрести фильмы
для сайта msjackic10.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

peelmescesugs
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/turmeric-benefits]turmeric benefits[/url]
Mersneife

Kami Satterlee said...

wow Jacki,
UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!
I came to your house to borrow sugar and you left me empty handed:( boo.....how's that baby doin?