Saturday, May 9, 2009

Don't you just wanna eat up their cuteness...

The above picture was taken at home. Of course, she poses like crazy... but once we get in front of the real camera at the studio, she won't even crack a smile. You'll see below how she perfected the 'victorian' style frown. You would think that someone just told her that Santa isn't real.
Allie with her best friend Chloe

And here's the whole class. If you do click on the picture, it looks weird only cause I had to tastefully blurr out the little girls faces. I'm sure not every mom wants their kid on the internet. ;o)

4 comments:

Dee said...

That is just too cute----Allie is adorable ! -----Guess she just doesn't want strangers taking her picture, only Mom !

kate said...

Aawww, yes, I do want to eat her up. She looks like a little cream puff. She is sooo cute. I LOVE that picture of her with Chloe.

Chris and Jessianne+3 said...

She is so cute and I can not believe she is so big!!

lisa said...

oh my freakin goodness how cute is she!