Wednesday, April 29, 2009

baby news...

no... not me... my cousin Lisa! Lisa allowed me to be in the room for the birth of her first baby girl. And I cannot tell you enough how much I loved every minute of it! This was Lisa's first baby and she did amazing! Jakoby Kae was born at 12:39pm on Thursday, April 23rd, weighing in at a whopping 8lbs 6oz. Of course I hauled along my camera and took about 13 cazillion pictures and I've finally gotten the chance to 'doll a few up'. Thank you, Lisa, for letting me in on your little miracle. It truely was an amazing experience!

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Awwwww...

Dee said...

You were so helpful to Lisa---I
saw that you were a GOOD team ! I loved seeing the two of you ----a lot of the time giggling ! Yep, there was a lot of that goin' on and of course Gramma was doin' a lot of grinnin' and gigglin' too !

Thanks for the pics.

kate said...

Oh my god, that top photo of her with her hands on her belly in a heart shape? SO AWESOME!!! I love how only her levis are colored. You are quite the little photographer.

Now, when do we get to see your awesome project that you teased us with, and your new house, aaannd the Hillbilly party. Get busy, sister!!

lisa said...

awwwww yaaaaay! hehe. im stealing these pics. thank you so much for everything. you rock my world.

JACKI said...

oooooh my gosh Lisa, I have sooo many more pictures too. I'll e-mail them to ya!

Brandon and Lynsay said...

What a beautiful baby!! Congrats Lisa!! and your pics are amazing. Pretty sure I will need you on hand here in six months or so...... :)

Jodi said...

WHEN are you going to post pics of the party??? I need more pics!