Friday, September 26, 2008

this is what I've been busy doing...

"too too pretty in pink"

"too too bsu"

I've had so much fun making these cute little tutu's! And Allie just LOVES them! She wont take the bsu one off. She keeps saying "Me pitty mamma?" I love it! I've had so much fun making these that I've decided to sell some. This is what I'm going to call my "business"...



They are fairly simple for me to make. I can crank one out in one day. I have been working on them during nap time and the more I do, the better I get. I think I can sell the bsu ones pretty easily. What little girl wouldn't want to chear on the best team ever in a orange & blue tutu?!
here's my prices...
"big girl"... $14.oo
"tiny tot"... $12.oo
"itty bitty"... $10.oo
(ok... so I just went back and looked at my blog and you cant see the writting on my picture. The name of my business is "Too Too Cute". eh?)
www.tootoocute.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Dee said...

Those are " too too cute "! No wonder Allie love wearing them and feeling "pitty". What a wonderful Mama you are !

kate said...

Jacki!! That is such a cool idea!! You're quite the little entrepreneur (or however you spell that)! Do you know about etsy.com? It's all hand-made goods and that would be a great website to sell on as etsy gets thousands and thousands of visitors a day (I think they take just a teeeny bit from each sale).

Anyway, I wish you great success! When do we get to see pictures of Allie in her pitty tu tu??

kate said...

Ok, I just went over to your site and that photo is adorable!!! I looooove the polka-dot socks. You have a great eye. You're going places. I can tell.

Brandon and Lynsay said...

So I haven't talked to you in like a two days and you already have a new business? what happend to our music video business? come on, you were so good at busting out Britney, she should be scared of losing fans :) I love the idea and you know that I am always on board to get into your business somehow! ( I have a really good model for you :) ) I mean seriously I want one......

Linda said...

That is awesome! But I think you need to put "how to order" info on your "too too" blog, and you need to ask more for them. I'd say 19.99, 16.99 and 14.99. It's funny, but the "perceived" value is higher if the price is a little higher. And don't forget to add another $5 or so for shipping.

I hope I'm having a grandaughter, I want 12 of them!!!!

Linda said...

P.S. If I am having a grandson, could you make one camo???