Sunday, September 2, 2007

iM hErE... aLiVe & StIlL kIcKeN...

Ok, so Im a bad blogger.Yes, you would think that since I sit here. all. day. long. I would be a champion blogger, but Im not. Everything is looken good. I have now been here for 10 days and Ive succesfully hit my 29 week mark on Saturday. I did have one day full of contractions(Thursday). They upped my magnesium that night. It must have done somthing because I havent been contracting regularly since then. I have a Fetal Fibronectin test on Thursday or Friday. That will give us some insight if I will or will not be giving birth in the next two weeks. Gives me somthing to look forward to. Anyways, thats about it!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

You're doing wonderful sweet daughter! Hey, do you want me to put a picture of the 3 of you on your blog for you????

Dee said...

I am so proud of you that you are so cheerful, and are keeping your sense of humor. Atta girl !
LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!! Gramma

Linda said...

Jacki Dee, you are an amazing woman. I'd be climbing the walls, but you continue to be pleasant, and even CHEERFUL for heavens sake! I love calling you on the phone and hearing your cute giggles. You are a sweetheart, and a WONDERFUL Momma. Cole and Alli are lucky to have you.