Monday, September 10, 2007

cRuEl & UnUsUaL pUnIsHmEnT...

2 Blogs in 1 day?!
My mother insisted that I blog about this... apparently she thought somthing about this was funny....

ehem.... I cant see ANY reason why doctors would think it is a good idea to weigh their pregnant, bedridden patients EVERY DAY. So... Sunday morning I get the regular visit from the on call dr (it wasnt even my dr. that ordered this). He showed up early... like 9ish and I was still sleeping. So he wakes me up and does the regular talk and says lots of positive stuff like, "looken good" & "doin good". Next thing I know my nurse pops in with this big... thing. Apparently the on call dr finds it neccesary to start weighing me EVERY DAY. Rude!!! I was Appauled!!!! Like I really want to know what I weigh after laying in bed for a month & eating.

So, today... day 2 of the weigh in. The nurse wakes me up with this big... thing again. Apparently this new scale... thing... is brand new and they are really excited to use it on someone. So, I step up to the plate and I gained 3lbs from yesterday morning!!!! What?! So I say, ok let me go potty & we'll try it again. Oh, yes... you should also know that I have to measure my potty each time I go and my morning potty is usually award winning. 800ml has to equal somthing- right?! So, I step up again after my potty and Im down 3lbs. Whew!!!!!! 3lbs of potty!!!!!!

Oh the highlights of my days!!!! :o)

On a another note, nothing new with me. I havent had any contractions really so Kole is still nice & comfy in his mommy's tummy. I do start physical therapy tomorrow for my left hip. Being in bed and baby laying on my left side has caused some excrusiating pain on the left side of my groin & leg area. Apparently my ligaments on my left side have separated too far from what they are supposed to and that is the cause of my pain. Other than that, Im just a fat, happy chick! :o)

THANK YOU for everyone's support! I cant even imagine going through this without your phone calls, visits, e-mails, thoughts & prayers!!! I really have amazing family & friends!!!

4 comments:

kate said...

Weighing you every day?! That is cruel and unusual punishment!! Good thing you, uh, "lost" that 3 pounds!

Sure wish you were able to come to the coast this weekend. We'll miss you like crazy.

Glad you're hanging in there, sweetie. Love you!!!
xoxoxoxo

Jodi said...

Once you get that baby outta there - I'm sure you'll be back to 102 lbs again! Love you Jack!

H said...

I'm very bummed that you have to go through this, it sounds...not fun at all. =\

What's your non-work email address?

Brandon and Lynsay said...

Okay so I finally remembered my password and wanted to leave a comment on this one. Made me laugh because I can totally picture your face when they came in with the scale! Don't worry friend, you look FABULOUS!