Tuesday, August 21, 2007

tHe ThInGs YoU tAkE fOr GrAnTeD...

In my normal Life...

#1... What I wouldnt give to just lay in bed and do NOTHING!
#2... What I wouldnt give to just have a moment to myself in my house... no child... no husband
#3... What I wouldnt give to not have to go to work on a daily basis
#4... What I wouldnt give to not hear that ANNOYING tick while Tim grinds his teeth while he sleeps.

And now...

#1... What I wouldnt give to get up out of bed/off the couch and not get the evil eye from mom or the "{{{sigh}}} I could have done that for you... go lay down!"
#2... What I wouldnt give to have Allie & Tim with me on a daily basis... at home.
#3... What I wouldnt give to go to work... ok, that to say "on a daily basis" would be pushen it!
#4... What I wouldnt give to just sleep in my own bed, next to my husband everynight... ANNOYING tick or not!

:o(

2 comments:

kate said...

Oh, so true. There's nothing like "forced rest" to make you long for your normal life. It's the old "be careful what you wish for"...

I love you!!

kate said...

Ok...we all know you're not doing a damn thing besides laying around in bed. NEW POST, already!! :)