Saturday, February 11, 2012

25 things...

 Here are 25 random things that you may or may not know or want to know about yours truely...
1} I'm not a movie person. I'll tolerate a movie at home once in awhile {and I usually end up enjoying it} but don't ever ask me to go see a movie in a movie theater... I won't go and if I did go, I'd fall asleep.

2} I didn't kiss a boy until I was 16 years old.

3} When Tim & I first started dating, I didn't really like him because he was too nice to me.

4} I makes lists... lots & lots of lists

5} I'm ashamed to admit this but I did not fully bond with Allie & Kole after they were born until they were several months old. Very sad to think about but I think it had something to do with them being in the NICU when they were born.

6} I'm STILL afraid to wake up during the 3am hour... you know, the whole ghost thing really freaks me out.

7} I have this thing with band-aids & stickers. I HATE the sticky aspect and all the icky things that are probably stuck on it. I will not touch one if I don't have to and I CRINGE when my kids put a sticker on me. ICK!!!!

8} I'm a project starter but not a project finisher.

9} Through the last 5 years it has taken me losing things to realize that I already have everything.

10} I don't have a sense of style. I suck at putting outfits together and suck even more at accessorizing. I'm following in my mother's foot steps! ;o)

11} I hold a grudge for awhile but then I'm quick to forgive... but not as quick to forget.

12} I love being pregnant! I may not always be good at it but I do love it.

13} If I had $10,000 to spend on anything, I probably would not spend any of it on clothing for myself. I'm not exactly sure how I'd spend it but I am NOT a clothes shopper!

14} I can push my stomach out to make myself look 9 months pregnant on command. This is a talent I've had since I was a kid. I think I was just born to be preggo! ;o)

15} I almost ALWAYS give people the benefit of the doubt. Sometimes a good thing but probably a lot of times a bad thing.

16} I have NEVER been on a relaxing vacation. I've only been to big cities where we go-go-go all the time.

17} My final meal would consist of crab, asparagus, mashed potatoes & tacos.

18} I can eat a bigger steak than my husband can.

19} I wear makeup maybe once or twice per week.

20} I often wish I had a job that I actually got ready for and had to look presentable for. In my line of work, I find that 3yr olds could give rats ass how I look.

21} I have this weird habit of constantly running my fingers along my scalp. Not sure what I'm looking for...

22} I am really struggling to come up with more things to say about myself here...

23} I'm a good speaker. I can pretty easily get up in front of a group and speak but with that being said, I feel awkward in a group setting and usually remain the quiet one.

24} I hate having long finger nails. I cannot stand to have the white of my natural nails showing. The feel of long natural nails gives me the heeby-jeebies.

25} My boobs are 2 different sizes. :o)

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Good job Jack! Even a few I didn't know.

Jodi said...

And, aren't you glad you listened to your mother and married the "nice" one?

Dee said...

I love those and giggled many times, ohhed a few times and want to comment on most.

But what I do want to say is, it may have taken you time to bond with the 1st two and that of course is because they were in the isolette and there really was no way to bond. (it doesn't happen by touching a finger) But you are such a GOOD Mother to your children. Wise, fun, funny, loving, caring and so many more. I am so very proud of you. You are BOTH fantastic parents. !

kate said...

What fun! You're as big a weirdo as your mom! ;)

You forgot to mention your hatred of antiques!

JACKI said...

oh yes... antiques :o/

Brandon and Lynsay said...

I am cracking up here, and you don't run your finger through your hairline, you pick. Seen it. I love that you hate stickers, I can't wait for those kiddos to have birthdays. bahahahahahaha!